Basic Liquidity Training for Credit Union Boards and ALCOs
Liquidity risk may be napping in your balance sheet, waiting to strike. During this webinar, we will establish a basic understanding of liquidity and the associated risks. We will discuss regulatory expectations and identify components of a sound liquidity contingency funding policy.
THIS WEBINAR WILL:
• Define liquidity risk
• Identify where this risk originates along with causes of liquidity insufficiencies.
• Explore funding resources available in a liquidity event.
• See one method of liquidity forecasting.
• Discuss components of a sound liquidity and contingency funding policy.
• Review regulation and regulatory liquidity expectations.