Strategic Planning- Essential Topics for 2022
Strategic planning is both challenging and important. With the events of the last two years and the economic uncertainty, this planning is more critical than ever. Do we focus on the long-term, short-term, or both? What other topics do we need to address and plan for? These topics and more will be discussed in our Strategic Planning webinar.
Presented by Scott Butterfield, of Your Credit Union Partner*, and Cynthia R. Walker, CEO of Mark H. Smith, Inc., this webinar will help credit union leaders prepare and execute a better strategic plan.
- Assess specific areas of short and long term planning to include
- Evaluate how to cut costs without damaging the credit union
- Identify members’ needs and how to meet them
- Explore why the continual process of strategic planning is essential in both good and bad times
- Examine industry data to identify trends and plan how to move forward
*Scott Butterfield, of Your Credit Union Partner – CUDE, CCUE, CUCE is a trusted advisor to the leaders of more than 100 credit unions located throughout the United States. A well-respected veteran of the CU Movement, he understands the challenges and opportunities facing credit unions today. From Strategic Planning facilitation to comprehensive business plan development – Scott knows how to get things done! Scott believes that credit unions matter and that consumers and small businesses need credit unions now more than ever.